Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rough and Tough

"To Whom It May Concern" -- I know it is an odd title to a blog. My thoughts as I came up with it, is that I am a very random person (at times) and I love to write letters, though many people now do not sit and write letters and send them through snail mail. How sad is that. (So anyways since I ALREADY got off topic you can see why I chose this title and how most of my posts will be -- random.

For those of you who I do not talk to on a regular basis -- which would be most of you. I am working at a middle school out in Nashville. People say that my school is a roughy, toughie school, and yes on days -- like today -- I would have to say I agree. But most days they aren't any worse than any other middle schoolers.

One more day until a week break for Thanksgiving! Much needed. I am in need of relaxation. :-) Not too sure what I will be doing over the next week, but I will try to update this with some tidbits of what I am doing from time to time.

ENJOY!!

No comments: