Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a wonderful week off of work!!!

My week of a vacation was much needed after the week I had prior to Thanksgiving (Fall) Break. Thursday was a good Thanksgiving....wonderful turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie (x2), ice cream. It was great food and good company.

Friday, my mom and I treked out to Walmart at 445am to get a good deal on some flash drives...yes I did say flash drives...They had 4.0 flash drives for $9. What a great deal. We bought 4 of them, and then we also ran across 2GB camera cards for $7. But we also went shopping after that as well and spent most of the day out and about.

Saturday we spend a little bit of the day also shopping, and I am almost finished with ALL of my shopping. Just a few more things to buy and it will be all done!! Thank God! I then went over to Kevin's and spent a little time with him watching a movie. Captivity is a freaky movie ( I don't typically watch horror movies). I got ready to leave and didn't see my purse in the house...I thought I just left it in the car. I didn't check my car until I got home and....no purse. Somebody in the neighborhood stole my purse out of the car. :-( I do know this because they found my purse with all my stuff still in it. I didn't have any cash in it, which was a good thing, because it would have been GONE!! The police of Woodbury called me this morning to tell me they got it. Apparently, this man tried to break into a truck down the street (a cop's house) but didn't get anything so he went down the street and cut through an opening between the two houses. Noticing no money he chucked the purse under a porch and took off. I am just thankful I got it back. (that was sunday)

Back to work tomorrow, not sure if I am ready to go back, but not too many weeks before we have Christmas break. I can't wait.

No comments: