Monday, November 24, 2008

What a day!!!

The first day of my week long vacation...so did not start off as a vacation. I woke up this morning about 7:30 and decided I didn't have to be anywhere for a while, so I went back to sleep....only to wake up at 8:45 realizing I had to be at the Chiropractor at 10. This did not leave me much time for getting ready.I totally forgot about it. So did that and then Mom and I went to get her a chest X-Ray (she thinks she fractured or broke a rib).

We decided after this to do some scrapbooking....something neither of us have done for quite some time. My reasoning would have to be quite different from hers. The last spread that I started was from my vacation to Texas in March (the last time I saw Adrian). I had gotten home from the trip and began the spread, but decided I needed to stop, because I was no longer motivated. (Reason being that I didn't know if I wanted to keep him in the book or take him out -- for my mental health at the time). It was not the fact that I am mad at him -- because I am not. We are actually talking again -- as friends. Something that some don't agree with and not really sure how to help them understand that Adrian and I have a lot longer history as friends than we did in a relationship. If you have any suggestions --- please let me know. But I ended up getting three spreads done today from a couple Christmas' ago. I just need motivation to be able to get more done of things that have happened since I moved here.

While we were scrapbooking my mom asked me to let Zoe outside to go potty (out the front)...well she decided to take off running down the street, because she saw a lady walking her two dogs. Zoe would not listen to me calling her to come back and ended up right at the dogs -- which growled and then one of the dogs bit her on her hind end. Maybe next time she won't go off and not listen. *Shrugs* who knows. We didn't find an open wound until this evening when she was laying on the bed.

It was an interesting day to say the least. Tomorrow off to the Predators game vs the Blues. We are taking my dad's trainee, Rohel (sp?) from Manilia, to see a hockey game. It's strange to see someone from another country come here and be so amazed at some of the things we see as normal. He has taken over 300 pictures so far, and it is strange to see what he thinks is important enough to have as a reminder. But it makes you realize that the little things in life are so important.

1 comment:

dawnmramsey said...

Hey! I am glad that you started a blog again :) I've enjoyed reading it so far! Oh, and the pictures, there is an icon on the new post/edit page that allows you to link or upload.